- Our Strength
Our Strength lies in the fact that we have abundant human resources that are qualified for and dedicated to the execution of varied Japanese and culture training programs that best suit each of our clients' requirements.
MACC can provide a value-added solution as a global partner in corporate Japanese language training services.
- MACC specializes in teaching Japanese to businesspeople, diplomats, and their families. Since our formation, our services have been retained by many of the world’s leading corporations as well as embassies & consulates.
- An advantage enjoyed by MACC is that our training division is complemented by a flourishing consulting operation. The cross fertilization of ideas that occurs between our training and consulting divisions gives us a unique insight into the needs of overseas corporations running operations in Japan. Our capabilities in providing specific purpose Japanese language programs are unrivaled.
- MACC offers flexible lesson arrengements for face-to-face lessons and/or online lessons, lesson frequency & the number of lesson hours, traninig method, class size, lesson venue, rescheduling, etc.
- MACC employs highly qualified staff and instructors. Our conditions regarding employment are probably the most stringent within the language industry in Japan. These include educational background, proficiency in other languages, professional qualifications and certificates, business experience, teaching skills, and above all, enthusiasm and dedication in achieving clients’ satisfaction through delivering the quality teaching.
- MACC has successfully developed its own in-house training method, the MACC Method (CCS: Cross-Cultural Superimposition). This comparative pragmatic approach, together with MACC’s own characteristic training materials, uses, wherever needed for an effective outcome, the trainee's native language or other language skills already possessed, and promises an incomparable level of the cost-efficient achievements.
- MACC operates MACC Standards of Japanese Language Proficiency, which enable clients to define starting levels of proficiency and equally to establish their desired target levels to be attained. MACC also performs professional needs analysis of individual trainees whose priorities may differ. The Standards work as benchmarks, providing a framework in designing overall programs. Needs analysis provides added-value components to individual courses.
- MACC organizes a series of tests to objectively evaluate proficiency attained and deficiencies in Japanese learning. These tests are conducted based on MACC Standards and CEF-R, which motivate trainees and enhance the productivity of learning. MACC also offers mock tests and special programs focusing on preparatory learning needs for specific external tests, such as The Japanese Proficiency Test, BJT Business Japanese Proficiency Test, J.TEST, The International Baccalaureate, Civil Service Commissions Examination, etc.
- MACC operates the strictest quality control systems, with regular and irregular feedback meetings, project team activities, intensive QC operations, in-company training sessions & workshops held and conducted between instructors, program managers and directors.
- MACC provides a variety of reports, regularly or otherwise, to trainees, their managers or Human Resources, in the formats most appropriate to the needs of individual clients. These are used to provide support for clients in controlling the budget and evaluating the program as well as the performance of each trainee.
- MACC’s pricing is the most competitive in the market for the quality of the programs we offer and service the clients receive from us. We believe that it truly can be called a "Value for Money" service.
Key Performance Indicators
What are the key performance indicators used by MACC? How were these established? How are these reported to the clients and how frequently?
The key indicators that MACC uses internally are:
- Clients’ retention (renewal) of our services (80%+)
- Participants’evaluation score for overall performance (90%+)
- Progress of participants in Japanese language proficiency including their pass rates (75%+) in internal tests (that MACC organizes) and external tests organized by independent certification bodies.
These indicators were established based on our long experience in servicing hundreds of global corporations and foreign governmental agencies with varied corporate requirements. These indicators, apart from the retention rate of our clients, are frequently reported back to our clients. Over the years MACC has always attained scores which exceeds the indicators shown above.